Before we could even catch our breath over the Sakura series, Starbucks Taiwan announced a new collaboration with beauty guru Paul & Joe for a series of printed tumblers. Known for their signature persian cat theme, Paul & Joe is a beauty brand found in Japan, Hong Kong & Taiwan that frequently incorporate cat prints on their lipsticks and packaging.
Designed by Sophie Mechaly, this series took inspiration from the images of her beloved Persian pet cat and happy crabs from the beaches of her childhood home in south of France.
Paul & Joe double wall tumbler (12oz) TWD 900
Paul & Joe crabby tumbler (12oz) TWD $900
Paul & Joe Blue Cat Flask (400ml) TWD $1580
Paul & Joe Crabby Red Flask (500ml) TWD $1600
Paul & Joe Starbucks Card TWD $100
This Taiwan exclusive collection will hit Starbucks stores, Books.com.tw and ibon Mart on 11 May 2016.
From past experiences, special limited edition collaborations will fly off the shelves within hours of launch. If you’re heading to Taiwan, keep your fingers crossed, go to the store early, and may the luck be with you!
Not travelling? Get travellers who are visiting Taiwan to help you buy!
Some of our power travellers managed to bring back the famous Sakura cups too!
How Airfrov works:
How to get a set for yourself:
1) Click on “+” for the item you would like to have, in the link below
2) Edit description and willing to pay price if necessary (this price covers the cost of the item + some tips for the traveller for his/her help)
3) Travellers who are visiting S.Korea will be notified of your request.
4) If a traveller can help, he/she will offer to help you buy. You can choose to accept / reject the offer.
5) If you accept and make a deposit, your deposit will be held safe with Airfrov until traveller returns.
6) Collect your item from Airfrov office or arrange for delivery!
Go go place your order with Airfrov travellers!