Giving your home a style pick-me-up doesn’t have to come at a hefty price tag. We look to one of our favourite hypermarts for inspiration and round up 5 uber chic yet achievable looks for your home, straight from KMART!
- Oval Loop Basket 2. Tropical Artificial Plant 3. Metallic Knit Cushion 4. White Planter With Stand 5. Wall Shelf 6. Round Jute Rug 7. Artificial Drooping Plant 8. Cove Jute Rug
Tropical vibes, anyone? Here’s one popular trend we just can’t get enough of. Introduce earthy, woody hues into your home for a calming space that invokes nature’s serenity. Think lots of weaved furnishings, plants and warm beiges.
- Whisky Decanter Set 2. Round Rose Gold Look Tray 3. Zsa Zsa Fauz Fur Cushion (Pink) 4. Drink Dispenser With Stand 5. Refreshing Lime And Mandarin Fragrant Candle 6. Grey Wellington Rug 7. Magnolia in Glass Vase 8. Luminoso Lamp
Dusty pink, gold and grey – the perfect feminine mix that’ll get your girlfriends talking! Get a whole lot of softness underfoot, glass in hand, and you’re ready for a smashing girl’s night in.
- Wooden Table Lamp (Pink) 2. Felt Storage Hamper 3. Splice Round Cushion 4. A Frame Play Tent 5. LED Wall Decor (Moon) 6. Peg Board 7. Extra Large Donut Bean Bag
For those with children, opt for bright pops of colour and fun pieces in their room that will bring a smile to their face. A little tent to play make believe, and a huge donut bean bag (yum!) to indulge their fantasies – what more could a kid want?
- Black Plug-In Lamp 2. Industrial Wall Shelf 3. Harley Cushion (Tan) 4. Black Industrial Stool 5. DIY Letter Board 6. Bonita Lamp 7. Large Ombre Rug 8. Round Mirror
Black metal accents are the definite go-to for this raw, masculine interior look. Pair your industrial furniture with soft furnishings in leather or cow-hide to really ramp up that rustic, laid-back vibe. Top it off with weathered vintage items and it’s complete!
- Hexagon Mirror 2. Madera Table Lamp 3. 8 Cube Unit (Natural) 4. Relaxing Bamboo & Jasmine Scented Soy Wax Candle 5. Plant in Pouch 6. Scandi Shoe Rack 7. Mirage Throw (Grey) 8. Laundry Hamper with Removable Liner 9. Flokati Style Rug
The Nordic style is all about clean-cut silhouettes and warm, soft furnishings to hygge up the space. Complement neutral tones like grey and beige with subtle colours and inject some greenery into your space with small ferns or succulents.
This article was contributed by Qanvast, a local interior design platform for homeowners passionate about their home design. Download the free app to get inspired by thousands of local home ideas and connect with interior designers.