When it comes to durian, you either hate it or love it. There’s no in between. Well, it seems like there are many durian lovers who use Airfrov, so much so that these durian lava buns from Phoenix Lava in Thailand have risen as a top trending request on the platform.
These adorable buns shaped just like durian flesh are made with made with Monthong Durian, one of Thailand’s most popular Durian varieties, best known for its rich and sweet flavour. The buns are steamed to ultimate gooey goodness, then heat-stamped with the Phoenix Lava logo and ready to be sold and consumed.
With the durian season drawing near, these lava buns are perfect to satisfy your cravings for the pungent fruit! Individually, each bun costs 39THB. A box of 6 costs 185THB. They go for an average of $15 for a box of 6 bun on Airfrov.
If durian isn’t your thing, Phoenix Lava also serves lava buns in a variety of exciting flavours, such as cheese bacon, uji matcha and mikan!
If you’re visiting Bangkok anytime soon, why not drop by one of their 9 outlets and bite into these Durian lava buns?
- The Sense Pinklao G floor near Maxvalu
- Isetan 5th Floor Central World Close to Wine Department
- Central Westgate 1st Floor Tops
- Robinson Phetburi 1st Fl. TOPS
- Robinson Kanchanaburi , 1st Floor, TOPS
- La Villa Villa Ari , G floor, Villa Market
- Central Chaengwattana , B Floor, Tops
- The Mall Tha Phra G floor, Thanachart
- Future Park Rangsit , G floor, Topps
Alternatively, for those who aren’t travelling to the land of smiles any time soon, you can also request for these durian lava buns on Airfrov! All you have to do is follow these simple steps: