15 years ago, we were using floppy disks, dial up modems and Nokia phones with keypads. Today, we live in a smart nation deemed “futuristic” made possible by tech giants such as Apple, Microsoft, Google & Samsung. Just 2 weeks after Apple announces an upgrade of the Apple TV which allows voice recognition, Google shares the launch of yet another visionary product. Find out how to get Chromecast Audio & Chromecast 2 to Singapore.
What is Google Chromecast 2?
- a small size, low cost wireless dongle
- a wireless alternative to connecting your phone or tablet to a TV via an HDMI cable
- lets you display anything on your mobile device’s screen on the TV or monitor.
- streams Netflix, YouTube, Spotify, Pandora, HBO Now and thousands of other apps and games to your TV using an Android or Apple phone or tablet, or a PC, as the controller
- play game using your mobile device as a controller
At just USD $35, the Google Chromecast 2 turns your dumb TV smart.
Comes in black, red and yellow.
What is Chromecast Audio?
Instead of connecting your phone to a speaker, plug in the Chromecast Audio to any speaker and cast music wirelessly.
- a small device that plugs into your speaker for streaming music through WiFi.
- Easily cast music, without the hassle of pairing
- works with Pandora, Google Play Music, Spotify, iHeartRadio and Rdio
Retails at USD $35, available in yellow.
With Amazon’s ban of Google Chromecast 2, the only place you can get hold of them is through Google Playstore, Target or Walmart. Unfortunately, due to shipping restrictions, they will only be available in the U.S for now.
What we usually do is get our friends who are travelling to help bring it back. If you have no friends travelling to the U.S at the moment, what should you do?
Here’s how to get the Chromecast Audio & Google Chromecast 2 to Singapore:
(1) Create an account on Airfrov.com, click on “Post Request”
(2) Indicate the item you would like to buy, with your “willing to pay” price (include some tips for the traveller’s help)
(3) Wait for a traveller to accept/counter- offer your price, you can “accept” when you’re ready to deal
(4) Wait for the traveller to return to SG with your items!
Several Airfrov-ers have already put up the request, check it out:
Join thousand others who have received their overseas goods, without stepping out of the country:
Find Out More