Christian Louboutin Lipstick Singapore
A month ago, Christian Louboutin shook both the fashion & beauty industry with news that he will be bringing the iconic red hue on the coveted red-sole heels to women’s lips. This comes after the launch of nail polish collection with caps resembling the signature eight-inch shoe heels.
They released just enough details to make my heart skip:
(1) The collection consists of 36 different shades across three different textures, Silky Satin, Velvet Matte and Sheer Voile
(2) It will be multi-functional: there will be a ring at the top of each lipstick that allows you to thread a chain through it and wear it as a necklace. (notice how they used a golden silk-like thread as “necklace”? Ah luxurious.)
(3) The flagship colour is “The Rouge Louboutin” which will be housed in a unique black lacquered case whilst the remaining 35 shades are packaged in gold.
(4) The lipstick will remain a high-end product priced at USD $90. (Approx SGD $127)
With all that information, all we could do then was dream and wait to put on that lip color.
Now that September has arrived, detailed swatches of the 36 colours are now up on the site here!
There’s still no news if they will be available in Singapore but the good news is these Christian Louboutin Lipsticks have arrived….at Airfrov! Not physically in-stock but you can always request for one! Our traveller has offered to help you bring them back from the United States:
How to get Christian Louboutin Lipstick to Singapore:
(1) Click on “+” icon on the link above to copy request
(2) Indicate your preferred shade + your “willing to pay” price (note that it should include some tips for the traveller’s help)
(3) Wait for a traveller to accept/counter- offer your price, you can “accept” when you’re ready to deal
(4) Wait for the traveller to return to SG with your golden lipstick!
It’s so simple that the only difficult step is choosing the right shade.
Whenever you’re ready, you know where to go: