We’ve made it easier for you to collect your overseas goodies!
Here’s an overview of the 3 collection / delivery methods you can choose from
For requestors: When posting a request, select from 1 of the 3 methods
For travellers: All items will be dropped off at Airfrov Collection Centre, regardless of Requestors’ choice of collection method
Choose your collection/delivery method when posting request
Option 1: Courier Delivery to your address
- Choose a size that best fit your item
- The size is determined by adding up all the length + width + height in centimetres
- Item will be delivered to your designated address within 3-5 days after traveller drops off item at Airfrov collection centre.
Option 2: Self Collect using Ninja Collect
We are working with Ninjavan, a 3rd party courier partner. Ninjavan’s Ninja Collect service lets you pick up your item from more than 70 collection points located at shopping malls or schools near you. This means that you can collect your item at any time at your convenience!
- Only non-fragile, small items (total length + width + height less than 80cm, weight less than 4kg) can opt for Ninja Collect
- You will receive a SMS when your item has arrived at the Ninja Collect point, to inform you that the item is ready for collection
Option 3: Self Collection at Airfrov Collection Centre
- This is free of charge for all requestors. However, items have to be collected within 7 days after traveller drops off item
- We have extended our operating hours for your convenience
Changes in Process Flow and Action Buttons
We have made minor changes to our delivery flow and buttons on the website & App.
All deliveries will now go through the Airfrov Collection Centre (i.e travellers should drop off all items at the Collection Centre regardless of Requestor’s choice of collection method).
- Travellers can click on “Confirm Purchase” once items have been purchased. Once this is done, both parties cannot cancel the deal
- Airfrov collection centre will process the items and notify requestors once they are ready for collection
- For requestors, click on “Release Payment” only after you have received your item in good order
In the case of meetups for perishable items,
- Travellers can click on “Confirm Purchase”, requestors can click on “release payment” without Airfrov’s intervention
Changes in limitations for Verified Travellers
- We have reduced the maximum number of offers for each verified traveller from Unlimited to 50.
This new limitation is to prevent abuse of the “verified traveller” status, as we have encountered mass cancellation resulting in an unpleasant Airfrov experience
- Verified travellers should be reminded to only take up offers they are confident of fulfilling
These changes will take effect on the latest version of our mobile apps on 5th June, Sunday 00:01
Upgrade your Airfrov App on App Store or Google Play now!
As always, if you need any help, feel free to contact us at email@example.com!